Nourishing all-natural formula replenishes hair nutrients and accelerates growth up to 40% while repairing breakage, healing dryness and reducing shedding caused by excessive heat styling, coloring, chemical treatment or postpartum hair loss. Increase hair length, strength and shine with just five minutes of shampoo-based treatment, 3-4 times per week.
Step 1: Treatment
Zenagen Evolve Treatment is a unisex shampoo-based hair therapy system that accelerates hair growth up to 40% and repairs dry, brittle and broken follicles from root to tip with five-minute treatments every other day. The healing properties of this all-natural formula enhance strength, shine and volume of hair damaged by excessive heat styling, coloring or chemical treatments.
Step 2: Conditioner
The second step in the Zenagen Evolve system, Zenagen Evolve Conditioner is a unisex product designed to reduce shedding, increase hair density and volume while maximizing shine and manageability. Conditioning is recommended after each Zenagen Evolve Treatment application.
How to Use:
1. Wet hair thoroughly with warm water.
2. Dispense a dime-size amount of Zenagen Evolve Treatment and massage into scalp and hair.
3. Leave treatment on hair and scalp for five (5) FULL minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
5. For best results, use Treatment every other day and follow each application with Zenagen Evolve Conditioner (note: conditioner does not need to be left on hair for any specified amount of time)
Ginger Root: Widely known for its wellness and culinary uses, ginger also promotes blood circulation, invigorating follicles for fuller, thicker, faster-growing hair.
Vitis Vinifers: Powerful polypeptides from this moisturizing grape vine extract rejuvenate hair follicles and defend against breakage.
Oleic Acid-Rich Emu Oil: This ultra-hydrating, deeply penetrating tissue nutrient is a natural anti-inflammatory shown to promote healthy hair and skin.
Did you know Zenagen Evolve can help with post pregrancy shedding? Click to find out more about Zenagen Evolve and Post Baby Shedding.
Information from http://www.zenagen.com/